Orange Peel Body Balm
For All Skin Types | 500ml
A nourishing and protective lotion, enriched in organic Magnesium, Almond Oil, Rose hip and Shea nut butter. Fast absorbing to effectively hydrate and soften the skin while Magnesium gives you a boost of energy and helps relax, as it soothes muscle tension and helps detoxify your skin.
Tip: As this body balm has a high percent of Magnesium a slight stinging may occur if you have open cuts and wounds. The stinging may cease after a short prior of time. Not to be used on the face.
It DOES NOT CONTAIN - Sulphates, Artificial Preservatives, Fluorides, Parabens ,Mineral Oils, Palm Oil, Synthetic Chemicals, Additives, Fragrances, Colours, Artificial Emulsifiers, Non Gmo & is non toxic.
- Australian made
- Vegan Friendly
- Not tested on animals
- Cruelty free
- 100% natural
Apply generously over body and massage into skin until fully absorbed. For optimal hydration apply to damp skin immediately after showering morning and night.
Using Magnesium oil topically can help solve a variety of skin troubles, including oily skin, acne rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema. Along with many other health benefits such as:
- Cellular detoxification
- Decreased inflammation
- Enhanced cognitive function
- Better bone health
- Fewer headaches and migraines
- Improved sleep
- Less stress and anxiety
- Reduction in muscle aches and pains
- Anti-aging effects
- …and much more!
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. One compound in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Anti-inflammatory and helps cure acne and dermatitis
- Antiseptic; inhibits microbial growth and disinfects wounds
- Relaxes muscular and nervous spasms
- Reduces cellulite
- Aromatherapy benefits : carminative, aphrodisiac, alleviates depression , anxiety & anger
INGREDIENTS Purified Water, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Sunflower Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Olive Oil, Magnesium Flakes, Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Tangerine Essential Oil, Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerly Monostearate, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Corn Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Cucumber Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Macadamia Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract, Natural Vitamin E, Tomato Seed Oil, Organic Olive Leaf Extract, Rosehip Extract.