Honeycomb Body Sea Sponge
Offering you the ultimate pampering luxury at bath time, the Meeka Honeycomb Sea Sponge is a must have. They are extremely durable, soft and gentle on the skin. They hold and incredible amount of water and with a little bit of body wash will create a luxurious lather.
Meeka is a leading global partner in the natural sea sponge industry and Australia’s largest importer of Mediterranean sea sponges. Meeka believes in working with Mother Nature, taking the time and care to ensure sustainable harvesting and responsible practices. All Meeka sponges are carefully harvested to ensure minimal disruption to the sponges natural environment. Conservation of important root systems, protect and promote natural regenerative processes- where the collection of the sponges also supports the re-growth of healthier, stronger new sponges. Size: 5″-5.5″
- - Sourced from the Mediterranean Sea
– 100% natural and are a renewable source
– Toxin free and hypo allergenic
– Extremely durable
– Does not hold mould or odor
– Suitable for sensitive skin
– Super absorbent and soft, creates a luxurious lather
- After each use, rinse sea sponge out thoroughly leaving no product or water. Leave in an aerated area to dry. To keep your sea sponge in good healthy condition and to revitalise the sponges structure, soak your sponge in hot water with a table spoon of baking soda for an hour once a month/daily (tampon use) and rinse well.
Please note that because sea sponges are a natural product, sizes and shapes will vary.