Fine Silk Face Sea Sponge
The Fine Silk Face Sea Sponge is an absorbent, dense sponge that becomes extremely soft when hydrated. Silky smooth in texture, it is perfect for facial cleansing & for those with delicate or sensitive skin.
There are many benefits in using a Sea Sponge for your face cleansing routine as it helps to gently remove the built up dead skin on your face leaving your skin extremely clean & glowing.
Sea Sponges Naturally Don't hold mould or bacteria so it won’t spread or cause any skin infections such as acne / blackheads. Meeka is a leading global partner in the natural sea sponge industry & Australia’s largest importer of Mediterranean sea sponges. Meeka believes in working with Mother Nature, taking the time & care to ensure sustainable harvesting & responsible practices. All Meeka sponges are carefully harvested to ensure minimal disruption to the sponges natural environment. Conservation of important root systems, protect & promote natural regenerative processes- where the collection of the sponges also supports the re-growth of healthier, stronger new sponges.
- - Sourced from the Mediterranean Sea
– 100% natural & are a renewable source
– Toxin free & hypo allergenic
– Extremely durable
– Does not hold mould or odour
– Suitable for sensitive skin
– Super absorbent and soft, creates a luxurious lather
HOW TO USE
Apply your face cleanser to face & gently cleanse , Hydrate Sea Sponge with warm water then wipe over face removing cleanser, repeat as many times as needed to achieve clean, refreshed skin.
After each use, rinse sea sponge out thoroughly leaving no product or water. Leave in an aerated area to dry. To keep your sea sponge in good healthy condition & to revitalise the sponges structure, soak your sponge in hot water with a table spoon of baking soda for an hour once a month then rinse well. Please note that because sea sponges are a natural product, sizes & shapes will vary.
- After each use, rinse sea sponge out thoroughly leaving no product or water. Leave in an aerated area to dry. To keep your sea sponge in good healthy condition and to revitalise the sponges structure, soak your sponge in hot water with a table spoon of baking soda for an hour once a month/daily (tampon use) and rinse well. Please note that because sea sponges are a natural product, sizes and shapes will vary.
We do our very best to thoroughly inspect and clean each sea sponge individually by hand before it gets to you. Due to its natural environment sea sponges may contain debris from the sea and we strongly recommend inspecting and rinsing thoroughly prior to use.