Fine Silk Mini Sea Sponge
Apply and remove your cosmetics with the Meeka Fine Silk Mini. Its super soft texture glides across your face turning your facial treatments into a far more indulgent experience. It’s excellent for applying moisturisers & mineral make up. Your skin will love you for it, say goodbye to makeup removal pads & toxic foam blending sponges & go the natural way.
These mini sea sponges have also been used for thousand of years for tampon use. They are very absorbent & contour you comfortably.
Simply slightly hydrate, insert, rinse and repeat , 3 mini sea sponges are recommended so you don't run out when other one is getting cleaned. Meeka is a leading global partner in the natural sea sponge industry & Australia’s largest importer of Mediterranean sea sponges. Meeka believes in working with Mother Nature, taking the time & care to ensure sustainable harvesting & responsible practices. All Meeka sponges are carefully harvested to ensure minimal disruption to the sponges natural environment. Conservation of important root systems, protect & promote natural regenerative processes- where the collection of the sponges also supports the re-growth of healthier, stronger new sponges
TIP: Ensure you slightly hydrate sponge before liquid application & tampon use.
- - Sourced from the Mediterranean Sea
– 100% natural & are a renewable source
– Toxin free & hypo allergenic
– Extremely durable
– Does not hold mould or odor
– Suitable for sensitive skin
– Super absorbent & soft, creates a luxurious lather
- After each use, rinse sea sponge out thoroughly leaving no product or water. Leave in an aerated area to dry. To keep your sea sponge in good healthy condition & to revitalise the sponges structure, soak your sponge in hot water with a table spoon of baking soda for an hour once a month/daily (tampon use) & rinse well. Please note that because sea sponges are a natural product, sizes & shapes will vary.