Fine Silk Baby Sea Sponge
Give your new born the best care possible right from the start with our biodegradable Meeka Baby Fine Silk Sea Sponge. It’s 100% natural, doesn’t hold odours or bacteria & is chemical free. Its silky smooth texture will be gentle on your baby & being super absorbent you can eliminate the bucket & make bath time simple. Mother natures gift to your new born.
Meeka is a leading global partner in the natural sea sponge industry & Australia’s largest importer of Mediterranean sea sponges. Meeka believes in working with Mother Nature, taking the time & care to ensure sustainable harvesting & responsible practices. All Meeka sponges are carefully harvested to ensure minimal disruption to the sponges natural environment. Conservation of important root systems, protect & promote natural regenerative processes- where the collection of the sponges also supports the re-growth of healthier, stronger new sponges
- - Sourced from the Mediterranean Sea
– 100% natural and are a renewable source
– Toxin free and hypo allergenic
– Extremely durable
– Does not hold mould or odor
– Suitable for sensitive skin
– Super absorbent and soft, creates a luxurious lather
- After each use, rinse sea sponge out thoroughly leaving no product or water. Leave in an aerated area to dry. To keep your sea sponge in good healthy condition and to revitalise the sponges structure, soak your sponge in hot water with a table spoon of baking soda for an hour once a month and rinse well. Please note that because sea sponges are a natural product, sizes and shapes will vary.