Fine Silk Body Sea Sponge
The Meeka Fine Silk ‘Body’ Sea Sponge is ideal for those with delicate skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and sensitive skin. It has a silky smooth surface and is extremely durable. It’s very dense, super absorbent and a small amount of body wash will create a luxurious lather. Meeka is a leading global partner in the natural sea sponge industry and Australia’s largest importer of Mediterranean sea sponges. Meeka believes in working with Mother Nature, taking the time and care to ensure sustainable harvesting and responsible practices. All Meeka sponges are carefully harvested to ensure minimal disruption to the sponges natural environment. Conservation of important root systems, protect and promote natural regenerative processes- where the collection of the sponges also supports the re-growth of healthier, stronger new sponges
The 4.5″ – 5″ is a great size for your toddler to move on from the baby fine silk. Size: 5″-5.5″
- - Sourced from the Mediterranean Sea
– 100% natural and are a renewable source
– Toxin free and hypo allergenic
– Extremely durable
– Does not hold mould or odor
– Suitable for sensitive skin
– Super absorbent and soft, creates a luxurious lather
- After each use, rinse sea sponge out thoroughly leaving no product or water. Leave in an aerated area to dry. To keep your sea sponge in good healthy condition and to revitalise the sponges structure, soak your sponge in hot water with a table spoon of baking soda for an hour once a month and rinse well.
Please note that because sea sponges are a natural product, sizes and shapes will vary.