Fine Silk Body Sea Sponge
The Meeka Fine Silk ‘Body’ Sea Sponge is ideal for those with delicate skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis & sensitive skin. It has a silky smooth surface & is extremely durable. It’s very dense, super absorbent & a small amount of body wash will create a luxurious lather. Meeka is a leading global partner in the natural sea sponge industry & Australia’s largest importer of Mediterranean sea sponges. Meeka believes in working with Mother Nature, taking the time and care to ensure sustainable harvesting & responsible practices. All Meeka sponges are carefully harvested to ensure minimal disruption to the sponges natural environment. Conservation of important root systems, protect & promote natural regenerative processes- where the collection of the sponges also supports the re-growth of healthier, stronger new sponges
The 4.5″ – 5″ is a great size for your toddler to move on from the baby fine silk. Size: 5″-5.5″
- - Sourced from the Mediterranean Sea
– 100% natural and are a renewable source
– Toxin free and hypo allergenic
– Extremely durable
– Does not hold mould or odor
– Suitable for sensitive skin
– Super absorbent and soft, creates a luxurious lather
- After each use, rinse sea sponge out thoroughly leaving no product or water. Leave in an aerated area to dry. To keep your sea sponge in good healthy condition & to revitalise the sponges structure, soak your sponge in hot water with a table spoon of baking soda for an hour once a month and rinse well.
Please note that because sea sponges are a natural product, sizes and shapes will vary.