Honeycomb Body Sea Sponge
Offering you the ultimate pampering luxury at bath time, the Meeka Honeycomb Sea Sponge is a must have. They are extremely durable, soft & gentle on the skin. They hold an incredible amount of water & with a little bit of body wash will create a luxurious lather, best of all they are 100% biodegradable.
Meeka is a leading global partner in the natural sea sponge industry & Australia’s largest importer of Mediterranean sea sponges. Meeka believes in working with Mother Nature, taking the time & care to ensure sustainable harvesting & responsible practices. All Meeka sponges are carefully harvested to ensure minimal disruption to the sponges natural environment. Conservation of important root systems, protect & promote natural regenerative processes- where the collection of the sponges also supports the re-growth of healthier, stronger new sponges. Size: 5″-5.5″
- - Sourced from the Mediterranean Sea
– 100% natural & are a renewable source
– Toxin free & hypo allergenic
– Extremely durable
– Does not hold mould or odour
– Suitable for sensitive skin
– Super absorbent and soft, creates a luxurious lather
- After each use, rinse sea sponge out thoroughly leaving no product or water. Leave in an aerated area to dry. To keep your sea sponge in good healthy condition & to revitalise the sponges structure, soak your sponge in hot water with a table spoon of baking soda for an hour once a month/daily (tampon use) & rinse well.
Please note that because sea sponges are a natural product, sizes & shapes will vary. We do our very best to thoroughly inspect & clean each sea sponge individually by hand before it gets to you. Due to its natural environment sea sponges may contain debris from the sea & we strongly recommend inspecting & rinsing thoroughly prior to use.